Friday, February 4, 2011

The C.O.W.S. w/ "A Proud, Gay Black Man"- 02

#283 The C.O.W.S. w/ "A Proud, Gay Black Man" - February 04,2011

I DON"T have a lifestyle, I have a life that I LIVE. So only WHITE [people] are GAY? Honey please! Question: do you have a CAREER and how much money do you make? I'm assuming you only have a job and [a lot] of time on your hands like... 90% of NIGGERS. Yes, I said NIGGERS. Poverty breeds ignorance, and seeing as most blacks are IGNORANT; that makes you a nigger. The black [heterosexuals] I know are too busy worrying about multiplying their millions to be caught up on ONLY WHITE [people] being gay. If you could only see all the rich BLACK GAY men here is ATL (myself included). There again there are [a lot] of poor niggers here too. Get your weight up honey.I'm certainly NOT trying to convince BLACK people of anything! LOL! What do BLACK people COLECTIVELY own or run? If I were to try to convince anyone of anything… IT WOULD BE SOMEONE WHO HAD POWER AND THE MEANS TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN! LOL! I'm interested in EQUAL.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...